Dear members, i have been studiyng the presentations about the sun and cosmos givin to us in schools text books.
The first logical question concerning space is;
1) If the earths oxygen is surrounded by vacuum, then by what is this vacuum surrounded ?
2) If at school we can only produce vacuum by use of a chamber with two conceiled doors at two sides, * how the earths atmosphere consisting of oxygen can coexist next to vacuum without metal coreving ?
3) How can the sun transport heat through vacuum without the help of oxygen which is the transporter ?
4) If the suns centre is 15 million degrees, then how come the surface is just 5000 degrees ? * what happend to the 14 million nine-hundred five thousand degrees ?
5) If the sun is at a distance of 150 million km, then how can the 5000 degrees of the supposed surface heat come towards earth by means of solar winds and simular outbursts, while the entire so-called universe is in a state of the absolute point of -278 degrees. That 5000 degrees would become −273.15°c. over a distance of 150 million km.
And if not, then the earth would be frying by now at 5000°c because of the constant flow of heat.
6) Night and day can't exists as bright and dark. This is because of the illumination of the entire galaxy with all its constant distribution of light from (360° angle/vectors) would envoke a complete with light saturated realm !
If i missed some calculations or logical points of arguments, then plz let me know. ty for reading.